Juventus vs. Napoli – Match Overview
Here it is! One of the most anticipated fixtures of this season in Serie A is here for the fans to enjoy! Juventus and Napoli come Head-to-Head as Juventus visits Napoli to extend their lead in the title race.
Currently, the Italian champions are considerably ahead of Inter Milan while Napoli sits well below at 11th which is a concern for its fans.
Juventus has been on a roll this season with their star striker Cristiano Ronaldo being in most of the scoresheets this season.
Juventus will miss Giorgio Chiellini, Merih Demiral, Sami Khedira and Mattia De Scigtio due to their relevant injury issues.
Form (Serie A): LWWWWW
Form (all competitions): LWWWWW
Napoli’s current performance has been really low considering that they finished second in Serie A in three of the last four seasons. Since 2009, they have never finished a campaign in lower than the sixth position in Serie A.
Napoli has been unfortunate in the injury sector with a handful of injury issues. Koulibaly, Allan, Kevin Malcuit, Faouzi Ghoulam, and Dries Mertens are all on the sidelines due to their respective injury issues.
Nikola Maksimovic could return after recovering from a hamstring problem to feature in the starting lineup.
In the last game against Lazio Fabian Ruiz and Sebastiano Luperto had to sit out but they might return to start against Juventus in the home fixture.
Form (Serie A): DLWLLL
Form (all competitions): WLLWLW
Juventus vs. Napoli – Match Facts
- Napoli has won 35 games against Juventus.
- Juventus has won 34 games against Napoli.
- Napoli has won 3 and lost 3 in their last 6 fixtures.
- Napoli has a goal ratio of 1 in their last 6 Serie A fixtures.
- Juventus has won 6 out of their last 6 Serie A games.
- Juventus has a goal scoring ratio of 2.67 in their last 6 Serie A games.
Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Sandro; Matuidi, Pjanic, Rabiot; Ramsey; Ronaldo, Dybala
Ospina; Hysaj, Manolas, Maksimovic, Luperto; Zielinski, Ruiz, Demme; Callejon, Milik, Insigne
Napoli vs Juventus
- 1 Alex Meret (G)
- 23 Elseid Hysaj
- 44 Konstantinos Manolas
- 22 Giovanni Di Lorenzo
- 6 Mário Rui
- 8 Fabián Ruiz
- 4 Diego Demme (S. Lobotka)
- 20 Piotr Zieliński (E. Elmas)
- 7 José Callejón
- 99 Arkadiusz Milik (F. Llorente)
- 24 Lorenzo Insigne
- Wojciech Szczęsny (G) 1
- Juan Cuadrado 16
- Matthijs De Ligt 4
- Leonardo Bonucci 19
- Alex Sandro 12
- Rodrigo Bentancur 30
- (A. Rabiot) Miralem Pjanić 5
- (D. Costa) Blaise Matuidi 14
- (F. Bernardeschi) Paulo Dybala 10
- Gonzalo Higuaín 21
- Cristiano Ronaldo 7
- 15 Antonio Pio Daniele (G)
- 27 Orestis Karnezis (G)
- 13 Sebastiano Luperto
- 19 Nikola Maksimović
- 98 Leandrinho
- 12 Eljif Elmas (P. Zielinski)
- 68 Stanislav Lobotka (D. Demme)
- 9 Fernando Llorente (A. Milik)
- 11 Hirving Lozano
- Gianluigi Buffon (G) 77
- Carlo Pinsoglio (G) 31
- Daniele Rugani 24
- Luca Coccolo 41
- Aaron Ramsey 8
- (M. Pjanic) Adrien Rabiot 25
- (B. Matuidi) Douglas Costa 11
- (P. Dybala) Federico Bernardeschi 33
Missing PlayersNot Found.
- G. Gattuso
- M. Sarri
Juventus has been on top form in the current season with 16 wins, 1 loss, and 3 draws.
Juventus’s performance in the last 5 games has been phenomenal with a 100% success ratio. This speaks of the spirit of the Serie A leaders.
Considering the performance in recent matches, it is safe to predict that Juventus can be deemed as the favorite for Sunday’s fixture.
Napoli’s performance in this season has been below average, to say the least. The expectations from a team of such stature are huge, but Napoli has been utterly disappointing.
Score: Juventus (3-0) Napoli
Juventus vs. Napoli – How and where to watch?
Arena Sport, Arena Sport, beIN Sport, beIN Sport, Bet365, Chance, CMore Fotboll (Swe), DAZN Deutsch, Digi Sport 1 (Hun), Digi Sport 1, Eleven Sports 1 (Pol), Fortuna, Fortuna SK, Futbol 1, Look Plus, Match TV Football 1, Netbet, Nova Sports (Hel), Ruutu,fi, Sport TV, Sport TV, STS,pl, TeleClub Sport Live, Telekom Sport, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, TV2 Sport Premium, Ziggo Sport Select.
How to watch available games:
- Visit Bet365.com and login to your account, or click here to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Select the game you want to watch.
- You MUST be 18 years of age or older in order to register.
- You CANNOT use Bet365 to watch any England Premier League matches.
- Gambling responsibly
- T&Cs apply