Juventus vs. Napoli – Match Overview
Is Napoli coming back to life after a series of disappointing performances in the first half of the season? Considering the incredible wins for the hosts’ in the last two games in Serie A and four wins in the last five games across all competitions, Napoli is looking really confident in the latter part of the Serie-A (19-20).
Considering the recent form, we will fancy Napoli to bag a comfortable win in the Serie A fixture against the visitors Lecce.
Napoli has been one of the biggest disappointments of the season, so far. The team which was expected to be a strong contender for the title at the start of the season never really stood up to the competition.
Form (Serie A): LLLWW
Form (all competitions): WLWWW
Lecce is on the verge of being relegated, with just three points ahead of the relegation zone. However, the underdogs have really started fighting with a big 4-0 win in its last Serie A fixture against Torino. This helped the team move up three points to avoid entering the relegation zone.
Form (Serie A): LLDLW
Form (all competitions): LLDLW
Napoli vs Lecce – Match Facts
- Napoli and Lecce have played a total of 16 matches.
- Napoli has been victorious in 8 out of 16 fixtures in Serie A.
- Lecce has been victorious in 3 out of 16 fixtures in Serie A.
- The remaining 5 fixtures have been drawn.
- In the last three meetings, Napoli has successfully defeated Lecce in all three fixtures.
- Napoli is coming into this match with two consecutive wins.
- Napoli has scored a total of six goals in the last two Serie A fixtures.
- In the first meeting of this season, Napoli convincingly defeated the visitors with a scoreline of 4-1.
- Due to a win last weekend, Lecce is three points ahead of the relegation zone.
Meret; Di Lorenzo, Koulibaly, Manolas, Mario Rui; Allan, Demme, Zielinski; Politano, Milik, Insigne
Vigorito; Rispoli, Lucioni, Rossettini, Donati; Petriccione, Deiola, Majer; Mancosu, Lapadula, Falco
Missing PlayersNot Found. Not Found.
Napoli has been in great nick in Serie A with two consecutive wins in the last two games. The hosts recently defeated Juventus and Sampdoria. Napoli’s last game against Sampdoria resulted in a four-goal win for the hosts which was a real confidence booster. This weekend, the hosts have a new challenge at hand, Lecce.
However, Lecce has been extremely disappointing in the last four away games in Serie A. This has really dented the visitors’ confidence. Considering these stats, the home side should expect to pick up an easy win.
Score: Napoli (2-0) Lecce
Napoli vs Lecce – How and where to watch?
Arena Sport, Arena Sport, beIN Sport, beIN Sport, Bet365, Chance, CMore Fotboll (Swe), DAZN Deutsch, Digi Sport 1 (Hun), Digi Sport 1, Eleven Sports 1 (Pol), Fortuna, Fortuna SK, Futbol 1, Look Plus, Match TV Football 1, Netbet, Nova Sports (Hel), Ruutu,fi, Sport TV, Sport TV, STS,pl, TeleClub Sport Live, Telekom Sport, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, TV2 Sport Premium, Ziggo Sport Select.
How to watch available games:
- Visit Bet365.com and login to your account, or click here to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Select the game you want to watch.
- You MUST be 18 years of age or older in order to register.
- You CANNOT use Bet365 to watch any England Premier League matches.
- Gambling responsibly
- T&Cs apply