Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo: Match Preview
LaLiga action returns to Madrid, Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in the form of Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo. After losing their last game away against Real Sociedad, the hosts are rearing to go and register a win to reboost their sky-high confidence in LaLiga 19/20.
Atletico Madrid is having a dream start in the opening matches of the season at LaLiga 19/20. The team is showing that they are extremely formidable and unbeatable at home, this season.
Earlier this week, the team leveled their home game against the might Juventus lead by Cristiano Ronaldo, as the hosts drew with a final score of (2-2). The turnaround from a supposed back-to-back defeat to an unbelievable draw has boosted the team’s confidence and they will be expected to show up in their strong suits.
Celta Vigo has had nothing less than a nightmare for a start. With 2 defeats, a draw and a win, the team is sitting on 16th position in the opening weeks of LaLiga 19/20.
According to Fran Escriba, his men are doing absolutely bad at their defenses. He said that the four men at the back have significant roles and an important job to play. However, currently, they are failing miserably at it.
Fran Escriba’s men lost their last game by (2-0) against Granada at home.
The team should be careful they are not pushed into another battle to survive the danger of relegation just like they were battling in the last season.
Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo: Match Facts
- Atletico Madrid comprehensively defeated Celta Vigo in their last Home game by (2-0).
- In the last 6 head-to-head fixtures, Atletico Madrid has won 4 of them.
- In overall stats, the goal per game ratio is: Atletico Madrid (2.08), Celta Vigo (1.20)
- Overall, Atletico Madrid has won 15 of the total 29 fixtures while Celta Vigo has only 9 of them.
Oblak; Lodi, Gimenez, Felipe, Trippier; Koke, Niguez, Herrera, Correa; Costa, Felix
Blanco; Mallo, Aidoo, Araujo, Olaza; Suarez, Lobotka, Yokuslu, Alcantara; Mina, Aspas
Missing PlayersNot Found. Not Found.
Considering the overall record between the two teams, it is easy to predict that this will be a comfortable win for Atletico Madrid in their third Home fixture this season.
Score: Atletico Madrid (2-0) Celta Vigo
Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo: Where to watch?
beIN Sport, Bet365, Canal+ Sport 1 Afrique, Chance, CMore, CMore Live, CMore Sport, Cosmote Sport1 HD, Digi Sport 2, Eleven Sports, Fortuna, Fortuna SK, Futbol 1, LookSPort, Spiler2 TV, SportKlub (BiH), SportKlub (Cro), SportKlub (Mac), Tipsport, SportKlub (Mon), SportKlub (Ser), Sportklub (Slo), Telekom Sport, Tipsport SK, Unibet.
How to watch available games:
- Visit Bet365.com and login to your account, or click here to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Select the game you want to watch.
- You MUST be 18 years of age or older in order to register.
- You CANNOT use Bet365 to watch any England Premier League matches.
- Gambling responsibly
- T&Cs apply